Due to anticipated event traffic, please allow extra time to get to the KC Air Show. Please read below as you plan your visit to the KC Air Show.
Parking for the KC Air Show must be reserved in advance and is available on a first come, first served basis. KC Air Show attendees SHOULD NOT park in private business lots. Any vehicles parked illegally will be subject to relocation.
Premium and Platinum - Paid Parking
- Only on-site vehicle access
- Convenient and close to show
600 New Century Pkwy
New Century, KS 66031 (formerly CenturyLink)
Danisco USA (Dupont)
4 New Century Pkwy, New Century, KS 66031
Complimentary - Free Parking
- Two designated areas
- Air-conditioned courtesy shuttle*
1200 E. 151st Street, Olathe, KS 66062
Gardner Edgerton High School
425 Waverly Rd, Gardner, KS 66030
Johnson County Transit + RideKC Shuttles
FREE Ride KC Shuttles will operate from these parking locations, providing air-conditioned bus rides to/from the KC Air Show. The only other vehicle access at New Century AirCenter is reserved for Premium and Platinum Parking.
- Garmin Shuttle
- Gardner Edgerton High School Shuttle
Rideshare (Uber - Lyft - ZTrip - Taxis)
NO rideshare vehicles will be allowed access to the airport. Rideshare users should utilize Gardner Edgerton High School where attendees can pickup the Free RideKC Shuttles to the air show.
Accessible Parking for guests with disabilities is available on a first come, first served basis at designated KC Air Show parking areas.
- Guests must have their state-issued tag or placard visible.
- There is NO available accessible parking on-site at the airport unless you purchase Premium or Platinum Parking.
- The FREE RideKC Shuttles will have designated accessible shuttles.